If you’re looking for classroom-based training on Microsoft BI, data science or SQL Server then check out the list of courses I have coming up at Technitrain this autumn:
- Introduction to Power BI, taught by me, September 25th-27th – a three day course covering the basics of Power BI suitable for BI pros and business analysts with no previous experience of the product.
- Database DevOps, taught by Alex Yates, September 25th-27th – a course for DBAs, developers or anyone who plays a role in writing, testing or deploying changes to SQL Server.
- Practical Data Science with Cortana Intelligence, taught by Rafal Lukawiecki, November 6th-10th – an introductory course for budding data scientists covering theory and how to apply it to Microsoft tools including Azure Machine Learning and SQL Server 2016 R Services.
- Mastering DAX, taught by Alberto Ferrari, November 27th-29th – a three day introductory course that will teach you how to write DAX calculations and queries in Power BI, Power Pivot and Analysis Services Tabular.
- Optimising DAX, taught by Alberto Ferrari, November 30th-1st December – learn about performance tuning DAX from one of the leading experts in the field!
All of the courses are in central London.