If you’re looking for expert-led training courses in Microsoft BI and SQL Server, check out the courses we have coming up in London at Technitrain:
- Optimising DAX, with Marco Russo, 23-24 June 2016
A two-day course aimed at BI professionals and Excel users who already know the DAX language and want to learn how to optimise DAX formulas for performance.
- Introduction to MDX, with Chris Webb, 4-6 July 2016
A three day course designed for those with little or no experience of MDX, this course will teach you how to write MDX queries and calculations for Analysis Services.
- Introduction to Power BI, with Chris Webb, 26-27 September 2016
A two-day introduction to building and managing a BI solution using Power BI, suitable for analysts and BI developers with no previous experience.
- Mastering DAX, with Alberto Ferrari, 10-12 October 2016
A three-day course aimed at BI professionals and Excel users who want to learn the DAX language, used by Power BI, Analysis Services Tabular and Power Pivot.
- Optimising DAX, with Alberto Ferrari, 13-14 October 2016
Back by popular demand! A two-day course aimed at BI professionals and Excel users who already know the DAX language and want to learn how to optimise DAX formulas for performance.
- Practical Data Science with Cortana Intelligence, with Rafal Lukawiecki, 24-27 October 2016
An introduction to data science and machine learning for analysts and consultants, covering topics such as Azure Machine Learning and R.
- Mission Critical SQL Server, with Allan Hirt, 27-30 March 2017
This advanced 4-day workshop, designed for SQL Server professionals and IT admins alike, will teach you all you need to know to build solid high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
If you’d like to keep up-to-date with all our new course announcements, please join our mailing list!