Do you have a background in Analysis Services and MDX? Are you looking to put your mark on the next version of SQL Server content deliverables? Want to work on a writing team where your development team counterparts are as passionate about your content as you are? If so, the Analysis Services User Education team is looking for an experienced technical writer to assist us in delivering top-notch customer facing technical documentation.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in technical writing, a working knowledge of MDX and OLAP; possess solid project management and planning skills and a passion for learning new technologies. Strong communication skills are a must. As a member of our team you can expect opportunities to:
· Help define and execute upon content strategies and prioritizes
· Listen, analyze and respond to customer feedback
· Learn the entire spectrum of Microsoft’s business intelligence offering – Integration Services, Analysis Services, Reporting Services, Office and more.
· A practical understanding of MDX and OLAP.
· A history of developing assistance content for end users in a variety of delivery formats
· The ability to learn new tools, technologies, and processes quickly and independently
Please contact: email@example.com