Are you really, really good at designing Power BI solutions? If so, you should nominate yourself for Microsoft’s Power BI FastTrack Recognized Solution Architect (FTRSA) distinction! Here’s the official description of what this is:
FastTrack Recognized Solution Architect is a recognition conferred by the Power Platform product engineering team upon a practicing solution architect for consistently exhibiting deep architecture expertise and creating high quality solutions during customer engagements. A FastTrack Recognized Solution Architect typically works for a systems integrator partner.
You can see some of the people who received this distinction at the Microsoft Business Applications Summit 2020 here:
I’ll be honest, the bar is set extremely high and only the very best will be successful. For an architect to be eligible for the FTRSA distinction, he/she must meet the following requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience with Power BI and a minimum of 5 years of experience with Enterprise BI solutions.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as an Enterprise BI architect.
- Must be working for a partner with Gold certification in Data Analytics MPN Competency
- Must have been lead architect for at least 2 Power BI in-production implementations with at least 200 active users.
Why nominate yourself?
- FTRSA profiles, and the partners that they work for, will be listed on a public-facing page on the Power Platform product websites in recognition of their contributions towards driving customer success.
- Partners can indicate the number of FTRSA(s) they have in their promotional materials. They may also point prospective customers to the public-facing profile listing page mentioned above.
- The architects will get an e-badge that can be shared on LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
- The architects will receive a special mention at the annual Microsoft Business Applications Summit.
If you’re interested and meet all the requirements you can nominate yourself here:
Nominations close on November 30th 2020.