I’m pleased to announce a new addition to the Technitrain course catalogue: along with Bob Phillips (a UK-based Excel MVP) I’ll be teaching a PowerPivot course in London this October. Full details and registration can be found here:
The course is the one written by Marco and Alberto to tie in with their excellent book “PowerPivot for Excel 2010: Give Your Data Meaning”, and is suitable for BI professionals and Excel professionals. It costs £499 + VAT if you book before August 31st, and £549 + VAT after that.
Other courses coming up this autumn include:
- Andy Leonard’s SSIS 2012 course in September
- Me on SSAS 2012 Tabular in Dublin in September
- Jen Stirrup on Power View and Data Visualisation in Dublin, immediately after the SSAS Tabular course
- Christian Bolton on SQL Server engine performance tuning and troubleshooting, in London in October
- Me on MDX in London in December